For the last several years we have been testing various material throughout skate parks that provide a diverse amount of attendance, dust, and climate. Through this lengthy and rigorous testing phase, we have developed a product with honeycomb shapes embedded into the material which reduces friction between the skate wheel and the ramp surface. This technology allows you a more reliable grip when you need it, and the control you'd want to slide out or revert.
Skatelite Traxion will be replacing the previous Skatelite Indoor material. The added benefit to this material is that if you do not want the textured application, you can flip the material over and install the standard mill finish that we have always offered.
- Patent-pending with Traction Tech™
- Specification - Indoor application
- FSC Certified
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4 x 8' (2440mm x 1220mm)
Pallet Pricing: $ 129 per sheet, $5950 per pallet
- Naturally smooth and fast for less ramp rash and more speed
- Incredibly durable with versions available for indoor and outdoor installation
- Sizes to suit your needs
- Long-lasting logo/design customization available. Please email info@Skatelite.com for more information
- Flexible and machinable
- Maintains a safe temperature, even in the blazing sun
- Fire-resistant and easy to clean, even from stubborn graffiti, pad scuffs and wax
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable (read more here)
- A trusted solution in the action sports industry for over 30 years
- Made in the U.S.A.