Skatelite products are made from a super-durable paper-composite material that is designed to stand up to the daily punishment inflicted by skateboards and BMX bikes. Since it’s made of paper, designs can be printed directly onto the Skatelite material before it goes through the manufacturing process, meaning that unlike simple decals, your design or logos will never wear off.
- Naturally smooth and fast for less ramp rash and more speed
- Incredibly durable with versions available for indoor and outdoor installation
- An array of colors and sizes to suit your needs
- Long-lasting logo/design customization available
- Flexible and machinable
- Maintains a safe temperature, even in the blazing sun
- Fire-resistant and easy to clean, even from stubborn graffiti, pad scuffs and wax
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable (read more here)
- A trusted solution in the action sports industry for 25 years
- Made in the U.S.A.
Fast and super strong, professional grade Skatelite Pro is the supreme riding surface for outdoor skateparks. The solid material is weather-resistant, fire-resistant and withstands the constant punishment inflicted by determined riders.
Colors available: Natural, R50, Slate
The original Skatelite is appropriate for indoor parks and installations. It outlasts the toughest skaters and BMX riders, and with long-lasting custom printing options each installation can be customized to your needs.
Colors available: Indoor
SKATELITE TRAXION TECHNOLOGY™
For the last several years we have been testing various material throughout skate parks that provide a diverse amount of attendance, dust, and climate. Through this lengthy and rigorous testing phase we have developed a product with honeycomb shapes embedded into the material which reduces friction between the skate wheel and the ramp surface. This technology allows you a more reliable grip when you need it, and the control you'd want to slide out or revert.
Skatelite Traxion will be replacing the previous Skatelite Indoor material. The added benefit to this material is that if you do not want the textured application, you can flip the material over and install the standard mill finish that we have always offered. (Patent Pending)