Our Slate colorway is made from post-consumer recycled paper, sourced from the mid-west. This is our iconic colorway that you see featured at major events such as Dew Tour and X-Games. Skatelite products are made from a super-durable paper-composite material that is designed to stand up to the daily punishment inflicted by skateboards and BMX bikes. Since it’s made of paper, designs can be printed directly onto the Skatelite material before it goes through the manufacturing process, meaning that unlike simple decals, your design or logos will never wear off. All Skatelite material is .25” thick and comes in various sizes 4ft x 8ft, 4ft x 10ft, 4ft x 12ft, 5ft x 10ft, 5ft x 12ft.
- Naturally smooth and fast for less ramp rash and more speed
- Incredibly durable with versions available for indoor and outdoor installation
- Sizes to suit your needs
- Long-lasting logo/design customization available. Please email info@Skatelite.com for more information
- Flexible and machinable
- Maintains a safe temperature, even in the blazing sun
- Fire-resistant and easy to clean, even from stubborn graffiti, pad scuffs and wax
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable (read more here)
- A trusted solution in the action sports industry for 25 years
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Backed by a life time warranty
Flammability: ASTM E84 Class A. Flame spread index = 25. Smoke index = 40
Abrasion / Wear Resistance: Taber Abraser (CS-17). Weight loss per 1000 revs = 0.0112%. Wear per 1000 revs = 0.00011in. Unpolished coefficient of friction = 0.2.
Lightfastness: Sunlight darkens surface
Tensile Strength: X direction = 19,200 psi. Y direction = 13,100 psi.
Water Absorption: 75.84 lbs per cubic foot or .0439 lbs per cubic inch
Chemical Resistance: Consult Chemical Resistance Testing documentation
Antimicrobial Testing: Consult Antimicrobial Testing documentation
Impact Resistance: X direction (izod face impact) = 2.48 ftlbs per inch of width. Y direction (izod face impact) = 1.46 ftlbs per inch of width. X direction (izod edge impact) = 0.68 ftlbs per inch of width. Y direction (izod edge impact) = 0.62 ftlbs per inch of width.
Emissions: Free of hazardous substances listed in the SVHC candidate list of the REACH-regulation in a concentration greater than 0.1%. As tested by UL and certified by Greenguard, emissions are <0.001 ppm. Consult Phthalate Emissions documentation.
Flexural Strength: X direction (face in tension) = 22,00 psi. Y direction (face in tension) = 17,300 psi. X direction (edge in tension) = 20,400 psi. Y direction (edge in tension) = 16,100 psi.
Compression: X direction = 18,400 psi. Y direction = 15,900 psi. Z direction = 30,000 psi.