Our r50 colorway is made from post-consumer recycled cardboard sourced from the PNW area, home of Skatelite HQ. This colorway is becoming increasingly popular as its darker color tends to hide the dirt that can live on your ramp.
Skatelite products are made from a super-durable paper-composite material that is designed to stand up to the daily punishment inflicted by skateboards and BMX bikes. Since it’s made of paper, designs can be printed directly onto the Skatelite material before it goes through the manufacturing process, meaning that unlike simple decals, your design or logos will never wear off. All Skatelite material is .25” thick and comes in various sizes 30" x 48", 4ft x 8ft, 4ft x 10ft, 4ft x 12ft, 5ft x 10ft, 5ft x 12ft.
- Naturally smooth and fast for less ramp rash and more speed
- Incredibly durable with versions available for indoor and outdoor installation
- Sizes to suit your needs
- Long-lasting logo/design customization available. Please email info@Skatelite.com for more information
- Flexible and machinable
- Maintains a safe temperature, even in the blazing sun
- Fire-resistant and easy to clean, even from stubborn graffiti, pad scuffs and wax
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable (read more here)
- A trusted solution in the action sports industry for 25 years
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Backed by a life time warranty